Tuesday, September 13, 2016

To Die for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies!

Okay I will admit that I am all about anything pumpkin AND the second it hit's September I am eager to make cookies or muffins haha. I have already made these twice (in one week haha). They are AMAZING!! Best Pumpkin cookies I have ever made! Soft, pillowy and full of chocolatey pumpkin deliciousness ;) When I am making these I can't even keep my hand out of the dough! LOT'S of finger licking going on over here! Shhh don't tell ;) Look how yummy the dough looks though!


What I love even more about this recipe is that it makes a TON! I get about 40 cookies just from one batch. Perfect for my family of 6! We eat these non stop and don't last long. I also make these when I am hosting my TuVous open houses. I ALWAYS get asked for the recipe. I hope you enjoy them as much as my family does! 


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
 

Ingredients
  • 6 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1½ teaspoons baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 5 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 (12-ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 2 eggs
  • 4 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
  • 3 cups granulated sugar
  • 1 (29-ounce) can pure pumpkin
  • 2 sticks of butter melted
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla

Instructions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees 
  2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the sugar, pumpkin, melted butter and vanilla and mix until smooth. Add the eggs and beat for 1-2 minutes.
  3. Whisk the pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a small bowl and add to the wet ingredients. Mix well. Mix in 2 cups of the flour, then 2 more cups and then the final cup. Add the chocolate chips and mix just until incorporated.
  4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat. Drop 1 tablespoon rounded scoops of the cookie dough on the sheet about 2 inches apart.
  5. Bake cookies for 12-15 minutes. Let rest on cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes then move to a cooling rack to cool completely.



No comments:

Post a Comment