Friday, April 24, 2015

I Made $500 In 4 Thirty Minute TuVous Facebook Parties!!!



This week from TuVous we were challenged to have 6 parties by our President Bruce Jensen. So far I have accomplished 4 Facebook parties and just from those 4 parties I have booked 3 more parties for next month. Total sales so far have been $500 and that is JUST FROM 4 30 min TuVous Facebook Parties!!! This is the EASIEST way to make money!!! TuVous items are SO easy to sell!!!

I also have so many (repeat) customers now that I even decided to start my own customer Facebook group. This way I can do special deals and post new and upcoming products in there! Sometimes I feel that this is just too easy haha!

STOP THINKING about starting TuVous and JUST DO IT!!! You won't regret it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment